This product is proudly made in the United States of America.
Titanium is non-toxic, non-reactive and bio-compatible making it the best choice for a drinking vessel. Our Titanium bottle is pure grade II Titanium with no coatings or BPA. Because of its purity, the tiBOTTLE makes it easy and safe to boil and purify water.
Titanium isn't flexible. As a matter of fact it has one of the best strength to weight ratios. However, the tiBOTTLE is flexible in its use. At 2.8" in diamter, the tiBOTTLE fits into most cup holders and daypack side pockets. Use it to hold drinking water or to boil water in the field. Unlike a water bladder, it is not puncturable so it'll be full when you're thirsty.
To use the tiBOTTLE for heating water, select a camping stove that supports small diameter pots. The support tines should form an inner support surface of 2" in diameter or less.
- 100% pure grade II Titanium
- BPA free plastic cap
- No metallic taste imparted in drinking liquids
- Extremely lightweight yet durable
- Can be used to boil water
- No coatings inside or outside the bottle.
- Sand-blasted satin finish
- Fold-down D-ring for lashing to pack