*** EXPECTED MID JUNE 2021 ***
Stormproof Matches light up quickly and consistently in driving rain, heavy winds and falling snow—and will relight even after being submerged in water. Each box includes 25 matches that burn for up to 15 seconds each, plus extra strikers.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire
- Powerful Windproof and waterproof matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water.
- Up to 15 second burn time.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
- Stormproof Matches (25 pc)
- Extra Striker (1 pc)
WARNING: The combustion of wood, charcoal and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the state of california to cause cancer and birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov